Monday, October 17, 2011

ALTER EGO!

"By day he’s a mind mannered citizen, by night a super crime fighter!" Some think that describes me. Not the super crime fighter or even making a daily switch to an alter-ego.
"By summer, Mike’s a hard-charging charter boat captain, focused on all things boating and fishing on Lake Michigan. By winter he’s a dedicated trapper, controlling and harvesting the local populations of coyotes, raccoons, skunks and possums for fur, food and fun."
So it might seem. And I’ll be the first to admit I’ve seldom been one to "dabble" in the activities I do. More often I take a sniff, then dive in headfirst.
So I’ve scaled back my Brother Nature blog for the "non-fishing" season and started this one. I’ll try to give you a peek or two into what I call my outdoor world. I have no set direction, agenda or idea of where this will go, so jump on board and let’s see where we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment